About Porcelain Dental Crowns
Patients of Cardinal Park Family Dental in Leesburg, VA can turn to our dentists to provide them with dental crowns. These are incredibly important options in modern dentistry, and the benefits of porcelain dental crowns are important to know when you have certain dental needs.
Firstly, dental crowns are a form of restorative dentistry, which allows you to use the tooth like normal, and without pain or discomfort. They are made of durable porcelain materials that don’t sit on top or around the original tooth, like an actual crown. Instead, they are like a long-lasting and durable cover that allows your dentist in Leesburg to treat a tooth and then leave it in place. Keeping your natural teeth is vital to your overall health and quality of life, and so dental crowns become a very valuable asset to those who have a need.
Why would you need them? The most common reasons that patients require them are:
• Dental decay that would demand an overly large filling
• Dental damage to the original crown, but not the roots
• A dental implant
• A root canal
Clearly, this means that one of the main benefits of porcelain dental crowns is that they provide such a wealth of solutions.
In addition to those points, though, consider these benefits of porcelain dental crowns:
• They are simple and easy to put in place – In just one office visit we can have your crowns ready and placed. This brings discomfort or dental problems to an end, allowing you to use the tooth just like normal, and without multiple or return trips.
• They are custom made to your needs – Not only can we offer our patients same-day crowns, but we also ensure that you enjoy one of the key benefits of porcelain dental crowns which is that they are impossible to distinguish from your other, natural teeth. We ensure that your crown is the same color as your other teeth and looks as if it has always been there.
• They guarantee that you no longer have discomfort – Unlike other dental solutions, which may leave you vulnerable to pain or sensitivity, crowns eliminate such hassles
• They can be cosmetic too – Dental crowns improve the looks and health of your teeth, ensuring that your smile is as appealing as it is functional.
If you have additional questions about the benefits of porcelain dental crowns, or you have questions about some of the treatments mentioned here, give us a call at our Leesburg, VA office at 703-779-2296. You can also use our online contact form and one of our staff will get back to you promptly.